Ian Shaw, Principal
Many will be aware that our Assistant Principal, Mr Shadie, has been recovering from a serious health scare. After having time to restore and reflect, Mr Shadie has decided to step back from his role as Assistant Principal, due to ongoing health concerns. I am pleased to say that Mr Shadie will remain on the Executive Team in his previous role as Head of Secondary. I am also pleased to announce that Mr Ramsay will step up as the new Assistant Principal, and Miss Dixon will be the Executive staff member responsible for daily organisation and logistics, previously done by Mr Shadie. Both Mr Ramsay and Miss Dixon will perform these new roles in addition to their existing roles.
These changes are effective immediately. Please see the updated titles and responsibilities for our Executive team:
- Business Manager (Tues-Fri), Mr Alan McCartin
- Head of Primary P-2 & LNAP Coordinator, Mrs Kae McCaull
- Head of Primary 3-6 & Music Coordinator, Mr Rob Weule
- Head of P-12 Diversability & Logistics, Miss Cassie Dixon
- Head of Secondary, Mr Jason Shadie
- Head of Secondary Wellbeing, Mrs Alexis Clarke
- Assistant Principal, Mr Mark Ramsay
For over 40 years, God has provided for our school at just the right time. We are blessed to have this team.