We are looking forward to our School Photographs on Wednesday next week, 16 February. Below is some information for you:
- All students must wear full regular school uniform, regardless of their usual timetable. If sport or PE is usually scheduled for Wednesday, students may bring their sport shoes to change into.
- Envelopes for ordering photographs have been sent home with students today. They are individually coded. If your child is absent, their envelope will be held in the Office for them to collect.
- If you require another envelope (and code), please contact the Office. We will arrange one for you.
- If you would like your children to have a sibling photograph together, you may collect a sibling envelope at the Office.
- Envelopes must be returned to the Office before school photo day. We will not accept envelopes after 4pm on Tuesday 15 February.
- Please pay online, or place the correct money in the envelope. We cannot arrange change.
- School photographs will be held from 9am – midday (approximately).
If you have any questions at all, please contact the Office.