A Word from Orlando (Year 4)

Being in lockdown has been hard for everyone… but there are some positive things about being at home.

I’m going to mention some great things I enjoy whilst being at home. Firstly, getting to see my family throughout the day (even though my brother is  annoying). Such as having chats with my parents and squeezing them all day… and a very occasional hug with my brother. Also seeing my mum running around spraying Glen-20  is hilarious… it still smells  good even after mum sprayed it a million times!

This is one of my favourites… home made food. I get to choose what I want to eat for lunch… and eating together with my family at the table! My dad makes me laugh a lot with his funny jokes. Also I get to see my dog Luna all day, cause she is extremely cute. I know this sounds silly but I get to wear super comfy clothes like for example my track suit pants and sloppy joe. The last thing that I would like to add to this list is going down my fire trail for walks on my property whenever I can, I get to see lots of wildlife that I like (that does not include spiders and snakes).

OH! I nearly forgot, doing school work at home is fun as well.

On a serious note: I pray that everyone who is feeling sick due to COVID-19 gets better and the world gets back to normal one day… Amen.

Latest Posts

Special 40 Year Events

Parents, Association members, alumni and staff are warmly invited to celebrate the significant milestone of our 40 Year Anniversary with two special events at the end of this term.

Read More »

Exploring God’s World

My Preps are experts at noticing amazing things in God’s creation, everyday. I call them “God’s Little Explorers”; they see and seek God in all the little things, and they rejoice!

Read More »

Athletics Carnival

On Friday this week, our Kuyper Athletics Carnival will be held at McMahons Park, Kurrajong. Here is some useful information for the day.

Read More »

Dirty Water

Here at Kuyper, we acknowledge that God doesn’t just make creeks clean; through Jesus, he makes us clean. Jesus’ death is enough to cover all our sins.

Read More »

Kuyper Kolouring in Face Off

To celebrate Kuyper’s 40th anniversary, colouring sheets are being sent home with Primary and Prep students. They are age specific. Return your entry to the Office by Friday 24 June.

Read More »