Learning Resources Collection – Secondary Students
As students continue learning through School@Home, some Secondary students will need to collect essential resources and equipment from the school. This may include workbooks, textbooks, art equipment etc. Travel to school is currently allowed for the sole purpose of picking up student resources.
To assist in the safe management of collection, Secondary students may collect equipment and resources from school on Monday, 26 July 2021.
Please follow these COVID-safe procedures regarding student drop off and pick up.
- Parents and carers must stay in the car when dropping off and picking up children, if it is safe to do so.
- Please park on Redbank Road, outside of school grounds. Do not drive into the school car park.
- Students in Year 7-12 must wear masks when entering and leaving the school grounds.
- Students must adhere to social distancing when onsite – at least 1.5m from other students and staff.
- Sanitation equipment will be available for students on arrival.
General student resources will be organised by Year Group and available for collection on tables in front of the Library. Staff onsite will assist with the collection process.
Students that require access to their lockers will be able to do so.
Please arrive at your allocated collection time:
|9:30am – 11:00am||Family Surnames: A – G|
|11:30am – 1:00pm||Family Surnames: H – N|
|1:30pm – 3:00pm||Family Surnames: O – Z|
Don’t hesitate to contact the school if you have any questions or if you would like to schedule another time to collect your Secondary student’s school resources and equipment.
Families who have arranged printing assistance for their Primary students may park outside the front gate and contact the Office any time after receiving the text message confirming their printed resources are ready.