A Letter from our Chaplain, Mr H

Dear Kuyper Community; here we are in another crazy time of Lockdown! I hope that everyone has had a restful break, and that you’re not too overwhelmed by having to do School@Home again. As we all know, it’s really important to try to get this virus under control, but it can also be a SUPER tough time for all of us in the Kuyper community – students, staff AND parents & carers.

Teachers will be reminding students every morning to turn to God daily and keep relying on Him. They will pray with your kids and read from God’s Word to encourage and help them get through the day.

I am also here, so if you need prayer, or if you want to just have a chat, feel free to send me an email: mhottinger@kuyper.nsw.edu.au

And remember,

We know that God is always at work for the good of everyone who loves him.

Romans 8:28

Latest Posts

A Word from Elizabeth Porter

There are times when it’s okay not to be okay, and have a good cry. This advertisement challenged me though, to “remember whose daughter you are”, and to fight on. I’d like to consider whose daughter I am on two levels.

Read More »

COVID-19 Update 18

Secondary students may collect learning resources from school on Monday, 26 July. Find out how to collect your resources here.

Read More »

A Letter from our Chaplain, Mr H

“We know that God is always at work for the good of everyone who loves him.” I am also here if you need prayer, or if you want to just have a chat. Feel free to send me an email. from Mike Hottinger (Chaplain)

Read More »

WHOKing with Google Meet

School@home means that we all need to learn how to engage with one another online in ways that promote a supportive, inclusive and effective learning environment.

Read More »