Cyberbullying Survey for Years 7 – 9

Kuyper Christian School have agreed to participate in a Cyberbullying Research Project run by Macquarie University for Years 7-9.  The research project is related to factors associated with cyberbullying and how this affects mental health. Students will be required to complete a 45 minute questionnaire. Staff will ensure that there is minimal disruption to the school day. If you have any questions, feel free to email the Office.

If you are the parent of a child in Years 7-9, please provide your consent for their participation electronically by following the link below. Please do not print the consent form. Use the red arrow at the bottom of the screen to submit consent online: https://tinyurl.com/mqconsent

Latest Posts

A Word from Elizabeth Porter

There are times when it’s okay not to be okay, and have a good cry. This advertisement challenged me though, to “remember whose daughter you are”, and to fight on. I’d like to consider whose daughter I am on two levels.

Read More »

COVID-19 Update 18

Secondary students may collect learning resources from school on Monday, 26 July. Find out how to collect your resources here.

Read More »

A Letter from our Chaplain, Mr H

“We know that God is always at work for the good of everyone who loves him.” I am also here if you need prayer, or if you want to just have a chat. Feel free to send me an email. from Mike Hottinger (Chaplain)

Read More »

WHOKing with Google Meet

School@home means that we all need to learn how to engage with one another online in ways that promote a supportive, inclusive and effective learning environment.

Read More »