This Friday, 5 February, we will be enjoying our Whole School Swimming Carnival! Advice for this event was emailed to you. We need your reply to that advice by tomorrow, Wednesday 3 February. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and complete the booking form for the Kuyper bus if necessary. More details are listed below:
- Location: Richmond Pool, East Market Street, Richmond
- Arrive: 8:45am at Richmond Pool. If you cannot drop your child at the pool, you may book a seat on the Kuyper bus from school by following the link in your advice email.
- Pick up 1: K-2, 12:30pm. Students who are not collected by this time will be transported back to school on the Kuyper bus to await their normal departure from school.
- Pick up 2: 3-12, 2:30pm. If you cannot collect your child from the pool, you may book a seat on the Kuyper bus from the pool to school by following the link in your advice email.
Students are to wear the following:
- Full sport uniform
- When competing, boys may wear swim trunks, speedos or board shorts.
- When competing, girls may wear a full one-piece swimsuit, or “tankini” that covers the midriff completely.
- A rash shirt, sport shirt or “house” coloured t-shirt and board shorts must be worn by all students when not competing.
Students are to bring:
- Morning tea
- Rash shirt, sport shirt or house coloured t-shirt
- Board shorts
- School hat (or cap for Secondary)
- The canteen will be available at selected times during the day.
- Free swimming time for Year 3-12 students may occur during the course of the day. To participate, students must demonstrate their ability to swim 50m competently.
- In line with current Public Health Orders, the pool will be closed to the general public during our carnival. Parents and carers are able to attend as spectators, however they must register with both the school and the venue on the day, sit separately, abide by the 1.5m physical distance guidelines, BYO seating and shade and pay the $1 entry fee.