As we return to on site learning, increased hygiene precautions and social distancing measures will need to be observed on the School grounds. In addition to increased hand washing and cleaning routines throughout the School, the following expectations will be in place.
- Students will be required to wash their hands or use hand sanitiser before entering classrooms or using shared devices.
- Secondary students will be required to clean their desks with surface spray and paper towel after each lesson.
- Surfaces in Primary classrooms will be regularly wiped.
- Doors will be left open where practical and doorknobs wiped frequently.
- Students must bring their own water bottle to school each day, and food is not to be shared.
- Parents should observe appropriate social distancing at drop off and pick up points.
- Parents should only enter school grounds when necessary.
- Visits to the uniform shop can be booked by calling or emailing the Office.
- Visiting the Office should be restricted to one family or two adults at a time.
- Staff, students or parents displaying symptoms of cold or flu should not attend or visit school.
We value the opportunity to return to face-to-face learning and encourage our school community to demonstrate care for one another in these practical ways.
Looking forward to seeing everyone on Monday.
* Students on site today had some fun demonstrating the ‘new normal’. Check our Facebook page for the photos. https://www.facebook.com/kuyperchristianschool/